Monday, September 29, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Friday, September 12, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Sunday, September 7, 2008
1. We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.
2. Everyone likes to be thanked.
3. A great deal of talent is lost in this world for the want of a little courage.____________Sydney Smith.
4. One reason that history repeats itself is that so many people were not listening the first time.____________Margaret Hussey.
5. All things are difficult before they are easy.___________Fuller.
6. Loneliness and the feeling of being uncared for and unwanted are the greatest poverty.__________Mother Teresa.
7. Love is the only thing that increases when we share it with others.____________Ricarda Huch.
8. We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough.___________Helen Keller.
9. We must educate people today for a future in which the choices to be faced cannot be anticipated by even the wisest now among us.__________J.F.Kennedy.
10. The enemies of Freedom do not argue; they shout and they shoot._________Dean Inge.
11. Every mistake is an opportunity to learn something new.
Make it a habit to give----------------whether yourself, your time, your money, a word of encouragement, or a listening ear-----------------and you’ll find peace and happiness that can’t be beat.
14. An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.__________ Buddha
15. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” Winston Churchill
17. "Grassroot Open Source Intelligence can include the information we get from books, magazines, the Web, music, movies and other open sources. And these kinds of information sources often overlap and intermix. Valuable intelligence can be found in a very wide range of people, media and other sources. Keep your eyes and mind open for good grassroots intelligence. The human race needs all the intelligence we can get our hands on." Steve Hammons
18. We must teach our children to resolve their conflicts with words, not weapons. Bill Clinton (1946-)